Brief Job Summary
We are looking for a happy and friendly bar supervisor with a passion for food and drink. You should thrive working under pressure in a fast paced environment whilst always managing your workload with a ‘can do’ attitude, meeting customer’s needs and always aiming to deliver excellent customer service skills.
Your Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating a warm, fun and welcoming atmosphere for all guests and team members.
- Full knowledge in cocktail/mocktail /specialist coffee and spirit making.
- Delivery monitoring and stock control.
- All deliveries are checked, signed off and documentation is always correct.
- Responsible for replenishing the bars with various products such as garnishes, glassware, bottles etc daily as well as in preparation for shift change and closing.
- Organise and implement systems to maximize sales and revenue.
- Organise promotional activities and events.
- Adhere to all company safety and hygiene policies, procedures and measurement guidelines.
- Implementing improvements for products and services.
- Perform opening/closing responsibilities, including party breakdown/duties.
- Overseeing the bar display to maximize functionality and attractiveness.
- Assist in cleanliness and organization of all bar storage areas/cellar.
- Barrel changing and pipeline cleaning.
- Multi-tasking various front-of-house duties such as answering phones, taking bookings, seating guests at their tables and table management.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum of one years bar experience in a fast paced restaurant.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with the public and team members in a friendly and enthusiastic manner.
- Exceptional grooming habits.
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers in English.
- Competitive pay.
- Staff food & drinks.
- Opportunities for career development.
This job description is intended as a general indication of the job responsibilities and does not include detailed instructions on how tasks are undertaken. You may be required to carry out additional tasks within your capability as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and to meet the needs of the business.
To apply, please click APPLY above which will direct you back to our Careers tab where you can download our Flavourz Application form.
Application form and CV Submission details can also be found on this page.